Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I met my kiddies!!!!!!!

Today, at the Kindergarten popsicle party, I met my kiddies!!!!!!! I am so so so excited I cannot even stand it. Last night, while Brenton and I were going to sleep, I was able to recall every one of my kids names, and I hadn't even seen their faces yet. Now, I got to see their faces! So much excitement. I cannot sleep or think about anything else except school on Friday.

I had a slightly hard time watching kids out on the playground, ignoring parents and rules, but am excited to get my chance to teach following directions. So interesting how parents don't seem to teach that anymore......

I got to bring a couple of kids (who struggle with transitions) into my classroom before and after the popsicle party to see it before school starts on Friday. It was fun for them to look around and to show them all of the cool things going on. We have pretty much all day tomorrow to work in our rooms, only problem is, mine is ready. So, I will probably bring my home computer to work on my newsletter for next week and some other things. I'll make sure that I'm all ready for next week as well, since Friday is all ready to go! I know I will not be able to sleep Thursday night. I just cannot stand the excitement. My kindergarten team thinks it's hilarious (and probably slightly annoying) how excited I am, but I think it's contagious, and others are starting to get the bug... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, aren't you adorable! I'm excited for you. I can't wait to read about this year's experiences with your new kids. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete