Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All the changes

So I've spent many hours in my classroom this week, and I am loving every second. Also, I met my new principal and assistant principal this week. I am so excited about the new administration; I think they'll be awesome and really great for Eakin. I've heard such good things about them.

Last night, I was on the phone with my mom, telling her all of the things that we are going to do in my classroom once she gets here on Monday. All of a sudden I realized that I had not unplugged my hot glue gun. So, at 8:00 at night, I drove back to school, de-armed the alarm, went down to my classroom (eerie at night, all alone!) and it was unplugged. I have no recollection of unplugging it. Oh well. So, I armed the alarm back up, left the school, and drove back home. As Dad said, "Better safe than sorry." I certainly don't want to be the one to burn down the school. Eek.

I have two more days of summer nannying, then I'll be full time in my classroom. Oh how I love it. Can't wait for it to be filled with little kiddos! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment